Instant Bank Transfer
Instant Bank Transfer allows you to make deposits quickly & easily, directly from your bank account. Instant Bank Transfer is operated by Nuvei & Plaid, our payment processing partners.
- Tap the Cash button at the top of the screen to get started.
- Tap Instant Bank Transfer
- Select your bank on the following screen to launch the secure Nuvei payments gateway
- Then you can safely enter your account details and complete your deposit
You can deposit a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $250 per Instant Bank Transfer deposit.
What more details? Here’s a step-by-step walkthrough for depositing via Instant Bank Transfer.
1. Tap the Cash button at the top of the screen to launch the Deposit screen.
2. Select Instant Bank Transfer and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You can select a preset amount or type in another amount as desired. You can deposit a minimum of $10 and a maximum of $250 per Instant Bank Transfer deposit. Contact the Player Experience team if you wish to change your maximum deposit limit.
3. If you've already used Instant Bank Transfer, you'll see your saved account information. Just select the account and tap the Deposit button to confirm the transaction. If this is your first time using Instant Bank Transfer, you need to select you bank. If PNC is your bank of choice, select that option. Otherwise choose All other US Banks to proceed.
4. If you selected PNC, you'll see an information screen describing Finicity, a Mastercard Company. Finicity acts as the secure gateway between your b spot account and PNC.
5. If you selected PNC above, skip down to #8 to continue. If you selected All Other US Banks, you'll see an information screen describing Plaid, which serves as the secure gateway between your b spot account and your bank.
6. Select your bank on the next screen. If you don't see it listed on the first page, just type it in the search box and hit enter.
7. After selecting your bank, you will see a confirmation screen prompting you to authenticate your credentials with your bank. Neither b spot, Plaid, nor Nuvei maintains access to your bank account login details. Once you save your account details, the account is only accessed when you make a deposit.
8. After hitting continue, you'll see a screen from your bank prompting you to enter your account credentials. The screen may look different depending on your institution.
9. After your credentials are verified, you'll be prompted to confirm the transaction. Once the deposit is approved, your funds will be ready and waiting for you. Happy spinning!
- As usual with bank transfers, it make take 2-3 business days for the funds to be removed from your bank account. Please be certain your account balance remains available to cover your deposit or the transaction may be invalidated.
- If the name on your bank account does not match the name on your b spot account, the deposit will require manual verification after the initial approval from your bank. This may cause a delay before your funds are available for use.
- If your bank isn't listed as an option for Instant Bank Transfer, you can still deposit via credit or debit cards from Visa or Mastercard.
- If you have any questions or need additional help, please contact our Player Experience team.