“FREEPLAY – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY” BONUS PROMOTION
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the “Freeplay – Try Before You Buy” Bonus Promotion (the “Promotion”) being offered by Game Play Network, Inc. (“GPN” or “b spot”) to certain Account Holders.
- Defined Terms; Eligibility.
- Freeplay Credit(s): are electronic credit(s) issued to a Player by GPN at no cost to the Player in various denominations.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Promotion, an individual must: (a) establish a valid advance deposit wagering account with b spot. An account holder eligible for this Promotion cannot transfer his/her eligibility to another account holder.
- Promotional Freeplay Credits.
- Freeplay Credits may be issued by GPN in various forms, including, but not limited to previously placed wagers which are assigned by GPN to the Player for use via the Promotion that were reclaimed for promotional value pursuant to Section 6 of The “Instant Play” Marketing Promotion & Service, at its sole discretion. Freeplay Credit(s) do not have a cash value until they are revealed to the Player.
- If a Player becomes eligible for the Promotion, b spot will credit his/her account with Freeplay Credits (the “Bonus”). b spot will credit the Bonus to the eligible account holder’s account promptly after he/she establishes a valid advance deposit wagering account with b spot.
- Wagering Requirement. After the Bonus has been so credited, the Player is required to place wagers equal to double the Bonus (the “Wagering Requirement”) before withdrawing resulting winnings from his/her account. If he/she has not fulfilled the Wagering Requirement within thirty (30) days following the date on which the Bonus was credited to his/her account, he/she will forfeit the Bonus and any winnings derived from the Bonus.
- For any wager placed toward the Wagering Requirement, funds are first deducted from the Player’s account in the following order: (i) winnings balance (if any); then (ii) cash balance (if any); and finally (iii) promotional cash balance.
- If a Player wishes to initiate a withdrawal prior to meeting the Wagering Requirement, the Player must contact Player Services by e-mail or telephone. In such event, the Player will be entitled to withdraw only his/her winnings not derived from the Bonus and/or any cash balance, and the Player shall have no right to withdraw any winnings derived from the Bonus, and both the Bonus and any resulting winnings will be forfeited. Of course, once the Wagering Requirement has been satisfied, the Player may withdraw any and all amounts in his/her account (subject to any other limitations as set forth in the b spot terms & conditions or the terms & conditions applicable to any other promotions).
- Disputes. b spot reserves the right to interpret all questions and conditions in regard to the Promotion, and its decisions shall be final.