SUMMER 2020 $20 DEPOSIT MATCH PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For Residents of AL, DE, FL, KS, NE, NH, NM, ND, OH, OK, RI, SD, TN, VT, WV and WI
The following terms and conditions shall apply to the Summer 2020 $20 Deposit Match Promotion (the “Promotion”) being offered by Game Play Network, Inc. (“GPN” or “b spot”) to certain new account holders only.
1. Duration of Promotion. The Promotion shall commence on Friday, June 12, 2020, at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time and shall end on Friday, August 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility. To be eligible for the Promotion, an individual must (a) be a new player who enters the Promo Code “summer20” at the time the b spot account is created using the b spot iOS app or the b spot website, https://bspot.com, and (b) be a resident of Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia or Wisconsin (a “Player”).
3. Promotional Wagering Dollars. If a Player makes an initial deposit into his/her b spot account during the Promotion Period (a “Deposit”), b spot will credit his/her account in amount equal to the lesser of (a) the initial deposit, or (b) Twenty Dollars ($20) (the “Bonus”). b spot will credit the Bonus to the eligible account holder’s account promptly after the Deposit is validated, which may take up to four (4) business days from the time Deposit was made. If the Deposit is returned for insufficient funds or is reversed for any other reason, b spot will cancel the Bonus credited to your account. A Player may only qualify for this Bonus once during the Promotion Period.
4. Wagering Requirement. After the Bonus has been so credited, the Player is required to place wagers equal to double the Bonus (the “Wagering Requirement”) before withdrawing the Bonus balance and any resulting winnings from his/her account. If he/she has not fulfilled the Wagering Requirement within thirty (30) days following the date on which the Bonus was credited to his/her account, he/she will forfeit the Bonus and any winnings derived from the Bonus.
(a) For any wager placed toward the Wagering Requirement, funds are first deducted from the Player’s account in the following order: (i) winnings balance (if any); then (ii) cash balance (if any); and finally (iii) bonus balance (from the Bonus or any other promotional credit).
(b) If a Player wishes to initiate a withdrawal prior to meeting the Wagering Requirement, the Player must contact Player Services by e-mail or telephone. In such event, the Player will be entitled to withdraw only his/her winnings not derived from the Bonus and/or any cash balance, and the Player shall have no right to withdraw either the remaining balance of the Bonus or any winnings derived from the Bonus, and both the Bonus and any resulting winnings will be forfeited. Of course, once the Wagering Requirement has been satisfied, the Player may withdraw any and all amounts in his/her account (subject to any other limitations as set forth in the b spot terms & conditions or the terms & conditions applicable to any other promotions).
4. Disputes. b spot reserves the right to interpret all questions and conditions in regard to the Promotion, and its decisions shall be final.